Total Pageviews

Friday, March 4, 2011

My Review of Mitten Tree

Originally submitted at Plow & Hearth

Our freestanding Mitten Tree is a great space-saver for storing and drying mittens, gloves, socks and hats. Place it next to your hearth or stove for a convenient way to dry your damp winter wear.

Great in the kitchen too for drying plastic storage bags or dishrags. Tubular steel.


Wish I had bought it sooner!

By Jess from Connecticut on 3/4/2011

 

5out of 5

Pros: Fits boots mittens hats, Space saver

Cons: Branches could be longer

Best Uses: Dry ziploc bags to reuse, Wet summer sneakers

We "park" it near the heater and when the kids leave for school the next day, their soggy duds are toasty and dry. I wish I had bought this item years ago. It doesn't take up much space and eliminates the former method of spreading the winter gear on a towel on the floor to dry.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment